Murcia Al Vino – Wine-Washed Goats Cheese Wheel 500g
- White, medium-textured goats milk cheese, made using the pasteurised milk of the Murciana Goat
- The rind is dipped twice during the ripening process in red wine
- The cheese gets a 0fruity, slightly spicy flavour and aroma from the wine
- It´s also known as ‘Drunken Goat’
- This is a REFRIGERATED product and can only be shipped with a NEXT DAY delivery service
- You can also order online and COLLECT this product in our store in EDINBURGH.
5 in stock
White, medium-textured goats milk cheese, made using the pasteurised milk of the Murciana Goat. The natural rind is dipped twice during the ripening process in red wine, so that the cheese absorbs the fruity, slightly spicy flavour and aroma of the wine and also gives it its nickname of the 'Drunken Goat'!
Pasteurized goat's MILK, cheese cultures, calcium chloride, (animal) rennet, salt, lysozyme (from EGG), red wine (rind only), natamicin (rind only).